The Fire Department is responsible for Emergency Management within the city. The Fire Chief serves as the EMA director and is responsible for organizing and instituting the city’s Emergency Operations Plan. This plan dictates our preplanning activities, response, and mitigation efforts.
The department has involved numerous other city departments to help us with our mission. The Emergency Management Leadership Team (EMLT) was formed and is comprised of leadership from Police, Fire, Public Works, Transportation, Finance, Parks and Recreation departments as well as members of City Hall. A great example of this teamwork is the ability of our Parks Department to manage our community shelter at the Recreation Center on Nelson Road
The Department has taken an aggressive approach to confront all of the hazards located within the city. With the cooperation of our industrial partners, as well as the Maine Emergency Management Agency, we have designed and instituted plans as well as conducted many training exercises to ensure we are a prepared for any emergency, if one should arise.
For more information on how to prepare you, your family, and your ETH以太坊价格今日行情home please use the links below to check out the following sites:
- Maine Prepares
- Cumberland County Emergency Management Agency (CCEMA)
- Maine Emergency Management Agency(MEMA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Central Maine Power Safety Information
- Central Maine Power Outage Information
- National Hurricane Center
- Emergency Preparedness For Seniors and Caretakers
- Cumberland County Flood Report 9-2020 NEW
- Cumberland County Hurricane Report 9-2020 NEW
- Cumberland County Earthquake Report 9-2020 NEW